If you have talent and believe in hardwork and teamwork – Stinto is the place for you.
- We must maintain a learning mindset: we should always be out of our comfort zone; just a little bit
- We are responsible for a culture of openness: all information and meetings are open and available to all employees; for as long as this is practical and possible
- This is not a democracy: decisions are made by weight of argument (hypothesis and testing); not opinion or popular vote
- There are no managers, only leaders: people self-organise into teams with loose structures; but firm OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- We focus on output, not input: people should focus on “getting stuff done” to acheive positive company results; how they do it, is up to them
- This is not a job, its a lifestyle: this should be fun, worth fighting for and allow you to live your life the way you want